We like to share the good stuff at Business Women in. That’s why we’re happy to recommend tried and tested products and services, either used by us or recommended by BWi Members (we’ll continue to add good stuff to this page so do check in regularly to see what’s new).
Why use Acuity Scheduling for you business?
- Use this one stop cloud based appointment scheduling software to automate appointment bookings
- See a real time view of your availability
- Automatically sync calendars
- Customize intake forms, Embed calendars and sync group scheduling for workshops
Why use Canva pro for your business?
- Remove the background of your image with Background Removal
- Keep all you brand assets in one place with Brand Kit Pro
- Choose from 420,000 + templates and 75+ million photos, videos and elements
- Easily adapt and resize your designs with Magic Resize
- Design now, post later by scheduling your media direct with Content Planner
- Create a team, add members and assign the roles
- Animate your Images into GIF or movie format with Animator Pro
SageWhy use Sage pro for your business?
- Sage can help you to manage income and expenses
- Have the choice of either desktop or cloud based solutions, allowing you to easily work from anywhere
- Invoice customers with professional, customisable invoices
- Keep accounts accurate with easy bank reconciliation
- There are no limits to the number of transactions that you can enter
- Automatically calculate and submit VAT returns securely to HMRC, saving you a great deal of time and effort
SMOLWhy use Smol? Be environmentally conscious
- Contains fewer chemicals than other laundry detergents
- No animal testing
- Recycled packaging and sustainable materials making it 100% recyclable
- Save 50% off your normal spend on laundry detergents
BuzzsproutWhy use Buzzsprout?
- Host, promote and track your podcast
- Get to know your listeners with podcast statistics
- No need to worry about filetypes, bitrates, or ID3 tags. Just upload your audio file, and Buzzsprout will optimize your episodes automatically.
- Publish your episode immediately, or schedule the day and time you’d like your episode to go live.
- Dynamic Content tool lets you add and remove pre-roll and post-roll segments to and from your podcast episodes. Send a message to all of your listeners, regardless of the episode they are enjoying
- Transcribe your episodes inside Buzzsprout to make your podcast more accessible to search engines, speed-readers, and the hearing impaired
Federation of Small BusinessDid you know we have secured a £30 discount on The Federation of Small Businesses Membership for our members? Just email us at for your discount code!
Why use Thinkific?
- Easily build, sell and grow your online course
- Supports Live lessons
- Sell bulk courses