- This event has passed.
Business Women in… The Next Big Event
3 October 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – £32
Following the success of previous Big Events, we have arranged a similar day filled with quality guest speakers and plenty of opportunities to network. Following some great feedback from our Meet Ups, we are also including a panel-style ‘Business Surgery’ – the perfect opportunity to get all those niggly business questions answered.
Take a look at the day’s schedule:
- 8:30am Setting up for members having tables.
- 8:45am Arrival of all other members, Networking with tea and coffee
- 9:15am Speaker Katherine Brook MacKenzie: “A healthier way to do your business”
- 10:00am Networking with tea and coffee.
- 10:30am Speaker Mark Roberts: “Accounting and taxation matters can be a daunting experience”
- 11:15am Networking with tea and coffee.
- 11.45am Speaker Helen Baker: “How to boost your business with visual marketing“
- 12.30pm Buffet Lunch and Networking.
- 1.30pm Business Surgery – Business experts answer your questions
- 2:30pm Networking.
- 3:00pm Goodbyes and Close.
Freshly brewed tea and coffee will be available throughout the day and there’ll be a chance to ‘refuel’ with a delicious finger-buffet at lunchtime.
If you would like to showcase your business at the event, why not book a table? For just £20 you could promote your products, or services, to guests and fellow Business Women in (BWi) members. You will have the use of a trestle table, so bring your banners etc.
*Please note tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis
I am really looking forward to seeing you there.
Michelle Eddahar x
*Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements
*There will be a Videographer and Photographer at the event capturing special moments throughout the day, if you would rather not appear in these images please can you let us know in advance – email@example.com