- This event has passed.
Cleeve House Event
February 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm£28
We are delighted to announce that the stunning Cleeve House, at Seend Near Devizes, are proudly sponsoring, what will be, a great opportunity for our wonderful group to get together, network and strengthen relationships whilst learning from our expert speakers.
Following the success of previous events we have arranged a similar day filled with lots of networking (as requested!) and business-learning opportunities. Take a look at the day’s schedule:
- 8:45 am Setting up for members having tables.
- 9:15 am Arrival of all other members, Networking.
- 10:00 am FSB Grahame Hudson, The Benefits of being an FSB member
- 10:15 am Speaker Sophie Davies on Customer Segmentation and Understanding your audience.
- 11:00 am Networking with tea and coffee.
- 11.45 am Speaker Ruth Allen, SEO Optimisation, How to optimise and improve your content writing.
- 12.30 pm Buffet Lunch and Networking.
- 1.15 pm Speaker Denise O’Leary “How to win” Winning more business bids and awards.
- 2:00 pm Networking.
- 2:30 pm Goodbyes and Close.
Freshly brewed tea and coffee will be available throughout the day and there’ll be a chance to ‘refuel’ with a delicious finger-buffet at lunchtime.
If you would like to showcase your business at the event, why not book a table? For just £20 you could promote your products, or services, to guests and fellow WWIB members. You will have the use of a 6ft trestle table, so bring your banners etc. Please contact Michelle Eddahar at email@example.com to book your space.
*Please note tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis
I am really looking forward to seeing you there.
Michelle Eddahar x