be a part of something BIG...
Our BIG Events are the ultimate way to network, meet like-minded business women, gain clients, forge friendships and learn from a wide range of expert speakers.
**SAVE THE DATE**
Our next BIG Event will be on
Thursday, 30th September 2021
Until then, take a look at some images and videos from past events.
Our BWi BIG Events are the stuff of legend and provide BWi members with some fabulous, long-lasting benefits which include:
- Gaining new clients, contracts or customers
- Forming creative working partnerships & collaborations
- Making new business contacts
- Learning from speakers who are all experts in their field
- Sharing knowledge & know-how
- Finding mentors or accountability buddies
- Establishing & maintaining friendships
On top of all that, tickets are tax deductible and you don’t need to pay a subscription fee to attend. All we ask is that you join one (or more) of our BWi Facebook Groups, complete a free Member’s Profile on our website, buy a ticket for the event of your choice and be there on the day.
£45 BWi Member Attendee
£75 Bwi Member Attendee & Stall
Our BIG Events are jam-packed with juicy content and have a stunningly simple recipe for success:
- We always hold them somewhere fabulous with free parking & WiFi
- They take place during school hours for those with children
- You get to connect with like-minded businesswomen
- There is free-flowing tea and coffee on tap throughout the day
- We provide a delicious lunch and can cater for all dietary needs
- You get to hear talented and inspiring speakers
- There are 4 fabulous opportunities to network throughout the day
- A professional photographer is on hand to capture the day in all its glory
- You get to hear the latest ‘hot off the press’ BWi news
- You can showcase your business, products or service by taking a stall – email [email protected] for more info
- We always have a lot of fun
Here’s what you can expect from a typical BWi BIG Event.
‘Buzzing’ is a word commonly used to describe how our #BWi BIG Events make people feel – and we’ll take that! The proof of the pudding, however, is in the eating, so here’s what our members have to say:
“Lovely to meet so many great women, all pulling in the same direction and supporting each other. It was informative, well-structured and organised with great speakers. Thank you, team, #BWi.’”
“Although I was out of my comfort zone, I felt like I already knew the group and it didn’t take long at all to get merrily chatting away. Thank you to all I met for sharing your stories. I either met similar like-minded ladies or thoughtful & inspirational ones.”
“My brain is buzzing with loads of ideas about my business and how I can better get myself ‘out there’. I felt a real sense of community and mutual support. The speakers were fantastic and provided so much to think about. Great day!”