be a part of something BIG...
Our BWi BIG Events are the ultimate way to network, meet like-minded business women, gain clients, forge friendships and learn from a diverse range of expert speakers.
Our BWi BIG Events are fast becoming the stuff of legends and provide long-lasting benefits for those who attend. These include:
- Gaining new clients, contracts or buyers
- Forming creative working partnerships
- Making new contacts
- Learning from speakers who are all experts in their field
- Sharing knowledge and know-how
- Finding collaborators, mentors or accountability buddies
- Establishing and maintaining friendships
On top of all that, your ticket is tax deductible and you don’t need to pay a subscription fee to attend. All we ask is that you join one (or more) of our BWi Facebook Groups, buy a ticket for the event of your choice and be there on the day.
Each one of our BWi BIG Events is jam packed with juicy content and has a stunningly simple recipe for success:
- We always hold them somewhere fabulous with free parking and WiFi
- They take place during school hours for those with children
- You get to connect with like-minded businesswomen
- There is free-flowing tea and coffee on tap throughout the day
- We provide a delicious lunch and can cater for all dietary needs
- You get to hear 3 talented and inspiring speakers
- There are 4 fabulous networking opportunities throughout the day
- A professional photographer is on hand to capture the day in all its glory
- You get to hear the latest ‘hot off the press’ BWi news
- You can showcase your business, products or service by taking a stall – email email@example.com for more info
- We always have a lot of fun
Here’s what you can expect from a typical BWi BIG Event.
‘Buzzing’ is a word commonly used to describe how our #BWi BIG Events make people feel – and we’ll take that! The proof of the pudding, however, is in the eating, so here’s what our members have to say:
“Lovely to meet so many great women, all pulling in the same direction and supporting each other. It was informative, well-structured and organised with great speakers. Thank you, team, #BWi.’”
“Although I was out of my comfort zone, I felt like I already knew the group and it didn’t take long at all to get merrily chatting away. Thank you to all I met for sharing your stories. I either met similar like-minded ladies or thoughtful & inspirational ones.”
“My brain is buzzing with loads of ideas about my business and how I can better get myself ‘out there’. I felt a real sense of community and mutual support. The speakers were fantastic and provided so much to think about. Great day!”