be a part of something BIG...
Our BWi BIG Events are the ultimate way to network, meet like-minded business women, gain clients, forge friendships and learn from a wide range of expert speakers.
BIG Events SHOULD be back, Autumn 2020
In the meantime, check out the images and videos from past events.
Our BWi BIG Events are the stuff of legend and provide attendees with a whole host of long-lasting benefits which include:
- Gaining new clients, contracts or buyers
- Forming creative working partnerships
- Making new contacts
- Learning from speakers who are all experts in their field
- Sharing knowledge and know-how
- Finding collaborators, mentors or accountability buddies
- Establishing and maintaining friendships
On top of all that, tickets are tax deductible and you don’t need to pay a subscription fee to attend. All we ask is that you join one (or more) of our BWi Facebook Groups, complete a free Member’s Profile on our website, buy a ticket for the event of your choice and be there on the day.
£95 Non Member Attendee & Stall
£75 Bwi Member Attendee & Stall
£65 Non Member Attendee
£45 Bwi Member
Each one of our BWi BIG Events is jam packed with juicy content and has a stunningly simple recipe for success:
- We always hold them somewhere fabulous with free parking and WiFi
- They take place during school hours for those with children
- You get to connect with like-minded businesswomen
- There is free-flowing tea and coffee on tap throughout the day
- We provide a delicious lunch and can cater for all dietary needs
- You get to hear 3 talented and inspiring speakers
- There are 4 fabulous networking opportunities throughout the day
- A professional photographer is on hand to capture the day in all its glory
- You get to hear the latest ‘hot off the press’ BWi news
- You can showcase your business, products or service by taking a stall – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- We always have a lot of fun
Here’s what you can expect from a typical BWi BIG Event.
‘Buzzing’ is a word commonly used to describe how our #BWi BIG Events make people feel – and we’ll take that! The proof of the pudding, however, is in the eating, so here’s what our members have to say:
“Lovely to meet so many great women, all pulling in the same direction and supporting each other. It was informative, well-structured and organised with great speakers. Thank you, team, #BWi.’”
“Although I was out of my comfort zone, I felt like I already knew the group and it didn’t take long at all to get merrily chatting away. Thank you to all I met for sharing your stories. I either met similar like-minded ladies or thoughtful & inspirational ones.”
“My brain is buzzing with loads of ideas about my business and how I can better get myself ‘out there’. I felt a real sense of community and mutual support. The speakers were fantastic and provided so much to think about. Great day!”